Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Nutella Chocolate Brownie In Microwave recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nutella Chocolate Brownie In Microwave recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nutella Chocolate Brownie In Microwave recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nutella chocolate brownie in microwave recipe. To cook nutella chocolate brownie in microwave you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nutella Chocolate Brownie In Microwave:
- Provide 1/4 Cup of whole wheat.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of baking powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of coconut sugar.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Nutella.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of curd.
- Get 4 tbsp of milk.
Instructions to make Nutella Chocolate Brownie In Microwave:
- Sift flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder 2-3 times. This is a very important step in this brownie I experienced during the trial. While adding Nutella dry flour mixture should be airy otherwise lumps will remain as it is..
- Now mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl nicely till Nutella mixed with other ingredients. Pour this batter in a microwavable bowl, a bigger version of a mug..
- Bake for 2-3 minutes. Checks after 1 minutes and then bake for 30 seconds. Check again and bake for another 30 seconds. Eggless whole wheat Nutella chocolate brownie is ready to serve with your vanilla ice cream or you can have it with coffee in evening snack..
If you find this Nutella Chocolate Brownie In Microwave recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.