Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chole bread sandwich with masala chai and cucumber recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chole bread sandwich with masala chai and cucumber recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chole bread sandwich with masala chai and cucumber recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Select water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chole bread sandwich with masala chai and cucumber recipe. You can cook chole bread sandwich with masala chai and cucumber using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chole bread sandwich with masala chai and cucumber:
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- Take 1/2 of chole/ channa.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of chole masala.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 of amchur powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoons of turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Kasuri methi.
- Use of Butter as required.
- You need of Mayonnaise 3 teaspoon or as required.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce 3 spoon or as required.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of jeera.
- Use of Cucumber salad.
- Get 1 of cucumber.
- Take of Salt as per tatse.
- Prepare of Lemon juice half teaspoon.
- Prepare of Masala tea.
- Use 2 cups of milk.
- Use 2 of cloves.
- Get 1 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger grated.
- Take 2 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Provide 3 teaspoon of tea leaves.
Steps to make Chole bread sandwich with masala chai and cucumber:
- First soak the chana for 6 hours and pressure cook for 6 whistles. Now make masala of this, add oil in Kadahi jeera and splutter it then add onions with ginger garlic paste and cook well. Now add chana and all masala and little water and mash it slightly. Take a bread spread mayonnaise as first layer then add chana masala and tomato sauce over it and place another slice over it. Now apply butter over it and grill it..
- Cucumber salad : cut the cucumber into rounds and add salt and lime juice and mix well and serve..
- Masala chai : boil milk with all Kada masala and ginger mentioned above then add tea leaves. Strain add sugar and serve..
Chole masala is one of my most favorite and Aj too is a big fan of chole bhature. Simply use white bread and less filling. These tea Ttme sandwiches are sleek, presentable, and light Cucumber slices are then layered on bread slices. Prepared with chickpeas (channa) aka garbanzo beans, onions and spices, eaten with puri We generally eat chole as a evening snack garnished with chopped onions and coriander leaves or eat it with puri or bhatura (Indian bread) for dinner.. I added an extra dash of Worcestershire and made open face sandwiches on party pumpernickel.
If you find this Chole bread sandwich with masala chai and cucumber recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.