Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Tortellini with Ricotta and Mozzarella cheese 🧀 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Tortellini with Ricotta and Mozzarella cheese 🧀 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked tortellini with ricotta and mozzarella cheese 🧀 recipe. You can have baked tortellini with ricotta and mozzarella cheese 🧀 using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Tortellini with Ricotta and Mozzarella cheese 🧀:
- Prepare of tortellini (your favorite flavor !).
- Use of Salt for boiling water.
- Take of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Provide of 1 jar pasta sauce (24 ounce) (your favorite flavor!).
- You need of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- Use of black pepper.
- Provide of Italian seasoning.
- Provide of 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Baked Tortellini with Ricotta and Mozzarella cheese 🧀:
- Boil tortellini until slightly done, about 3 minutes, don’t forget to salt your water!.
- Drain tortellini and place into a large baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray……..
- Pour your pasta sauce all over tortellini, then stir tortellini lightly, making sure you coat them well with the sauce……..
- Place several spoonfuls of your ricotta cheese all around tortellini…….
- Now sprinkle your black pepper and Italian seasoning all over ricotta cheese……..
- Next, place your shredded mozzarella cheese all over ricotta cheese………..
- Cover baking pan and place in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes……..
- Uncover baking pan and place back into oven and cook for another 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is golden on top…….
- Let cool for several minutes, then serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
If you find this Baked Tortellini with Ricotta and Mozzarella cheese 🧀 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.