Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Rice Pudding recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, of course. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice pudding recipe. To make rice pudding you need 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rice Pudding:
- Take 2 cup of Thai glutinous rice.
- Take 5 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1 tsp of ground fresh nutmeg.
- Provide 1 of star anise.
- Provide 2 of black cardamom seeds.
- Prepare 4 of green cardamom seeds.
- Prepare 1 large of cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 of vanilla bean (or 2 tsp extract).
- Use 2 tbsp of sugar.
Steps to make Rice Pudding:
- Put 3 1/2 cups coconut milk, honey, vanilla and spices in a large saucepan. Reserve remaining coconut milk. Cover and leave at room temperature for 1 hour..
- Put sauce pan on medium high heat and bring to a low boil stirring frequently..
- Reduce to medium and cover. Simmer 15 minutes, stir regularly..
- When it has reduced by 3/4 cup, remove the spices and vanilla bean with a strainer..
- Return to medium high and a low boil, add coconut oil and sugar..
- Add rice and boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes..
- Reduce to low and cover until all liquid is absorbed..
- Stir well and add remaining coconut milk..
- Return to medium high and bring to a low boil, stirring constantly..
- Reduce to low, cover and leave it for 15 minutes..
- If the rice is still too firm, add 1/2 cup coconut milk and repeat until desired consistency..
- Garnish with a fresh mint leaf and ginger sugar, cinnamon or coco powder..
- Serve warm, enjoy.;-).
DO NOT OVERCOOK or the pudding will be solid instead of creamy once cooled. Lighter than most rice puddings, and not as sweet, this Swedish specialty is eaten both as a dessert and as a breakfast food. This recipe is almost as exotic as what I experienced there. The leaves literally changed overnight here in Minneapolis. I hope you enjoy this easy, old fashion, creamy Rice Pudding!
If you find this Rice Pudding recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.