Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Indian Spiced Dog Biscuit Treats recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Spiced Dog Biscuit Treats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Spiced Dog Biscuit Treats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian spiced dog biscuit treats recipe. You can have indian spiced dog biscuit treats using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Spiced Dog Biscuit Treats:
- You need 2 1/4 Cups of Wholemeal Flour (Or 3 Cups of Plain Flour).
- Get 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Tinned Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Get 1 Tsp of Caraway Seeds.
- Take 1 Tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Use Handful of Parsley.
Instructions to make Indian Spiced Dog Biscuit Treats:
- Begin by broiling the chicken breast until just cooked so that it remains tender. Using a fork, shred the chicken as finely as you can..
- Preheat your oven to 160c for a fan oven or 180c for a conventional oven..
- Next, roughly chop the parsley and in a bowl combine this with the shredded chicken, caraway seeds, turmeric and cinnamon. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the flour, eggs and tinned tomatoes to form the basic biscuit. For best results use an electric stand mixer with a dough hook attachment. Once combined, add the bowl of seasoned chicken and mix in thoroughly..
- Once you are happy with your dough transfer it to a floured surface and roll out to about 1/2 an inch thick and cut into your desired shapes. Place your treats out evenly on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and bake in the oven for 15 minutes..
- Allow to cool completely before feeding to your dog no matter how much they may beg!.
In a food processor, process oats until they resemble a fine powder. Combine the pumpkin, molasses, vegetable oil, and water together in a large bowl. He is literally staring up at the counter crying because he wants more. Spoil your four-legged fur babies with homemade treats made of oats, peanuts, and pumpkin puree whirled together in the food processor. Homemade Dog Biscuits / Kitchen Confidante.
If you find this Indian Spiced Dog Biscuit Treats recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.