Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Award Winning Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Award Winning Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to award winning meatloaf recipe. To cook award winning meatloaf you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Award Winning Meatloaf:
- Prepare 3 lbs of Ground beef.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 packet of Liptons Onion Soup Mix.
- Prepare 1 packet of Ritz crackers, smashed.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Worcheshire sauce.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Prepare 5 of medium potatoes.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Use of ingredients for sauce: 👇👇👇.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 3 tablespoons of Worcheshire sauce.
Steps to make Award Winning Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 375. (Picture of ingredients).
- Chop and sautee onion and bell pepper, then set aside to cool..
- Grease 13×9 dish. Chop potatoes, add to dish, salt and pepper them..
- Mix together ground beef, the sauteed bell pepper and onion, worcheshire sauce (1 tbsp), egg, crackers and onion soup mix. Salt and pepper. Form into loaf and place on top of potatoes..
- Create sauce. Mix together in separate bowl; ketchup, worcheshire sauce, and brown sugar..
- Place on top of loaf..
- Cover and place in oven for 1.5 hours..
- Uncover and bake additional 15 minutes.
If you find this Award Winning Meatloaf recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.