Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Butternut Squash Hash N' Eggs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butternut Squash Hash N' Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut Squash Hash N' Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash hash n' eggs recipe. To cook butternut squash hash n' eggs you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut Squash Hash N' Eggs:
- Take 1 lb of bulk pork or turkey breakfast sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion – finely chopped (optional).
- Provide 12 oz of butternut squash – cut into half inch cubes.
- You need 4 large of eggs (egg whites only may be used for lower cholesterol).
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of your favorite herb blend (I like Tastefully Simple's Spinach & Herb mix).
Instructions to make Butternut Squash Hash N' Eggs:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Heat up an oven safe skillet over medium heat break up and cook breakfast sausage until browned and fat is rendered; about 8-10 minutes. Stir in chopped onions halfway through If desired. When sausage is done remove from skillet with a slotted spoon to a paper towel-lined plate in order to absorb excess fat. Pour off all but about 1 tbs of fat from the skillet..
- Still over medium heat add butternut squash to skillet. Add a pinch of salt and pepper, stir and spread out into a single layer. Cook until just tender, stirring occasionally and allowing it to cook long enough on each side to brown slightly. Over medium on my stove this took about another 8 minutes..
- Turn off heat. Add sausage back to pan, stir to combine smashing some of the squash pieces with the back of your spoon. Press down to distribute evenly in pan and flatten top. Then using the back of the spoon make 4 evenly distributed shallow wells in the hash mixture (not all the way to the bottom of the skillet)..
- Carefully crack one egg into each well. Sprinkle just the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper. Sprinkle the entire surface of the dish with your favorite herb mixture..
- Place in preheated oven uncovered. Bake until the eggs are as set as you'd like. In my oven that's about 10 minutes for runny yolks, 15 minutes for soft and 20 minutes for hard..
- When done remove from oven and let rest about 2 minutes before serving. Spoon out one egg with the hash surrounding it per person. Serve with whole wheat or multigrain toast and/or a cup of fresh fruit..
- Tip: For a great shortcut try to find fresh, precut butternut squash if possible. I found a 12 oz package of precut at my local grocery store for a reasonable price. Butternut squash was the ONLY ingredient and it worked great!.
When using butternut squash in a breakfast hash it needs to be cut into cubes! Aside from the obvious downsides stemming from new The other weekend I cooked up the most delicious Sweet Potato and Butternut Squash Hash for brunch. Sweet Potato and Bacon Skillet Hash with Fried Eggs. Our Butternut Squash-Kale Hash recipe can be your new perfect food Instagram picture. To keep this butternut squash hash recipe Paleo-friendly, we swap the white potatoes with butternut squash as an excellent replacement!
If you find this Butternut Squash Hash N' Eggs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.