Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect #Sweet Potato Jalebi/ Ranga aloo'r jilapi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #Sweet Potato Jalebi/ Ranga aloo'r jilapi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to #sweet potato jalebi/ ranga aloo'r jilapi recipe. To make #sweet potato jalebi/ ranga aloo'r jilapi you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook #Sweet Potato Jalebi/ Ranga aloo'r jilapi:
- Use 2 cups of boiled sweet potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of refined flour/ maida.
- Get 1/2 cup of semolina/ suji.
- Use 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Get 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 2 cups of sugar.
- Get of Few strands of saffron.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
Steps to make #Sweet Potato Jalebi/ Ranga aloo'r jilapi:
- Take boiled mashed sweet potatoes, with it mix semolina/ suji & keep it for 10 mints..
- Mix milk powder, baking soda with refined flour/ maida & add ghee. Then mix it with mashed sweet potato, semolina mixture to form a dough. Rest it for another 10 mints..
- Divide the dough into equal small balls. Then roll them with your palm & give the shape of jalebis. Take refined oil in a deep kadhai & fry the jalebis..
- Meanwhile, make sugar syrup. Add 1 cup water with sugar & make medium thin syrup. Add lemon juice, cardamom powder & saffron..
- Switch off the flame & then pour the fried jalebis into the sugar syrup one by one & keep for 1 hour. Serve the delicious sweet potato jalebis hot or cool..
If you find this #Sweet Potato Jalebi/ Ranga aloo'r jilapi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.