Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Arepa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Arepa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arepa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to arepa recipe. To make arepa you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Arepa:
- Take 2 cups of Harina Pan (precooked maize flour).
- Prepare 2 cups of warm water.
- Get of To taste, salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Arepa:
- In a large mixing bowl, add water, oil and salt. Mix well..
- Slowly add the flour into the water mixture and knead into a soft dough. The dough will feel moist, it should have moulding consistency..
- Divide the dough into 6 equal parts and roll into balls. Place a ball of dough on the palm of your hand and press it down with the palm of your other hand to flatten it. It should be 3/4"thick and 5"- 6" in diameter. Repeat the same with rest of the dough balls..
- Heat oil on medium flame and fry the arepas till golden in colour..
- Slice the arepa halfway through the side and fill it with fillings of your choice. You can also scrap off some of the dough from the inside to make room for extra fillings. I normally scrap off some of it..
En esta receta traemos una opción muy popular de las costas atlánticas y pacíficas de Colombia, la famosa. Halfway through my first arepa, one stuffed with black beans, beef, plantains, and salty cheese, I vowed to learn how to make these at home. You can fill your arepa with infinite variety of food. The dough for Venezuelan arepas tends to contain a but of fat, making them a tad greasier than their Colombian brother. Download Arepa stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
If you find this Arepa recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.