Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Whole Wheat Pain de Campagne recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Whole Wheat Pain de Campagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat Pain de Campagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat pain de campagne recipe. You can have whole wheat pain de campagne using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whole Wheat Pain de Campagne:
- Get 200 grams of ◆Bread (strong) flour – Lys d'Or brand recommended.
- You need 50 grams of ◆Whole wheat flour (finely milled type).
- You need 10 grams of ◆Sugar.
- Prepare 3 grams of ◆Salt.
- Take 3 grams of ◆Dry yeast.
- Prepare 162 grams of ◆Lukewarm water (use cold water in the summer).
- Take 1 of Joshinko or bread flour.
- Provide 1 of Stainless steel bowl.
- Use 1 of Banneton (round bread rising bowl).
Steps to make Whole Wheat Pain de Campagne:
- Combine the bread flour (Lys d'Or flour) and whole wheat flour, and sift twice..
- Put the ◆ ingredients in a bread machine, and start the "dough only" program. After 6 to 7 minutes stop the machine, take the dough out into a bowl, and round off lightly..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and use your oven's "bread-rising" setting to let it proof at 35°C for 30 to 40 minutes until doubled in volume (1st rising)..
- After the 1st rising is done, round off the dough again, cover with plastic wrap, and leave to rest for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Dust a banneton (round bread rising bowl) with 1/2 tablespoon of joshinko or bread flour using a tea strainer..
- Deflate the rested dough, and round it off so it has a smooth, taut surface. Place it in the floured banneton with the seam side facing up, and cover with plastic wrap again..
- Leave it to rise again at 35°C for 25 to 30 minutes until it has increased to 1.5 times its original size (2nd rising). Preheat the oven, including the oven tray and stainless steel bowl, to 250°C..
- Cover the banneton with a sheet of kitchen parchment paper and invert the dough onto the paper..
- Slash the top of the loaf 5 mm deep with a moistened knife..
- Take the stainless steel bowl out, place the dough, paper and all, onto the oven tray, and invert the bowl over the loaf..
- Lower the oven temperature to 210 °C and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Take the bowl off 10 minutes in. If it looks like the top of the loaf is browning too fast, cover it with a piece of aluminium foil..
- When the bread has finished baking, leave it to cool a bit on a cooling rack, then store in a plastic bag to prevent it from drying out..
- I used a 24 cm diameter, 8 cm high stainless steel bowl. This size worked fine even when the dough puffed up..
- It looks like this when sliced. It has a nice color and looks delicious..
If you find this Whole Wheat Pain de Campagne recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.