Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Eggs Benedict recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Eggs Benedict recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot get started on as any. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. You really need to replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy eggs benedict recipe. To cook easy eggs benedict you need 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Eggs Benedict:
- Prepare of INGREDIENTS for 2 Servings.
- Use 2 of English Muffins.
- Provide of Crunchy Bacon:.
- Take 4 slices of Bacon.
- Prepare of Poached Eggs:.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Water (1/2 Cup X 2).
- You need 2 of Egg Yolks.
- You need of Easy Hollandaise Sauce:.
- Prepare 20 g of Mayonnaise (about to 1 Tbsp.).
- Use 40 g of Melted Butter (Salted).
- Take to taste of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Ingredients for Exterior:.
- Provide of Vegetables.
- Use of Black Peppers.
Steps to make Easy Eggs Benedict:
- English Muffins & Crunchy Bacon:.
- Slice the English muffins in half and set aside until use..
- Cook 4 slices of crunchy bacon and set aside until use..
- Poached Egg:.
- Add one egg to a coffee cup..
- Pour a half cup of water into the coffee cup to cover the egg..
- Microwave for 50 seconds or until the egg has solidified..
- Drain the water and place the egg on a kitchen towel. Set aside until use..
- Repeat the same operation for the second poached egg..
- Easy Hollandaise Sauce:.
- Add the egg yolks and mayonnaise to a medium mixing bowl and whisk well..
- Pour the melted butter into the mixture and whisk well.
- Add a splash of lemon juice and whisk well (as you like)..
- Place the 2 slices of crunchy bacon on the pieces of English muffin..
- Place the poached egg on top..
- Pour the hollandaise sauce over the egg and sprinkle with black pepper..
- Decorate as you like. Enjoy!.
Now ReadingEggs Benedict with Easy Hollandaise Sauce. When you sit down to enjoy your eggs Benedict, you want your muffin freshly toasted, your bacon warm and crisp, and your egg freshly poached. Eggs Benedict is an elegant breakfast or brunch dish that's surprisingly easy to make at home. The dish is completed with a small amount of hollandaise sauce. AND, maybe if you show your husband this recipe, you could be pleasantly surprised Mother's Day morning!
If you find this Easy Eggs Benedict recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.