Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Honey Wheat Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey Wheat Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Wheat Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey wheat bread recipe. To make honey wheat bread you only need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey Wheat Bread:
- Provide 2 1/4 tsp of rapid rise yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of warm water (@110°).
- Take 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of warm milk (12 fluid ounces).
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Use 1/4 cup of honey.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 3 cup of bread flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of melted butter.
Instructions to make Honey Wheat Bread:
- Dissolve the yeast and the sugar in 1/2 cup warm water..
- Combine the warm milk, 1/4 cup warm water, melted butter, honey, salt and wheat flour..
- Add the yeast mixture to the flour mixture..
- Add bread flour 1/2 cup at a time until a smooth dough forms..
- Turn dough out on a floured surface. Knead [email protected] 10 minutes..
- Place dough ball in a well buttered bowl. Roll dough around bowl to coat. Use brush to spread butter evenly. Cover with damp towel. Let rest until dough has doubled in size, @ 30-45 minutes in warm space..
- Punch down to get air out, then divide dough in half..
- Roll out each half, with the short side being no wider than your bread pans. I use 9 x 5 pans. Pound out any air bubbles while rolling. Roll to form a loaf, starting from the short side. Pinch seems to close..
- Place in buttered, 9 x 5 pans. Butter tops of loaves. Cover and let rest [email protected] doubled in size, @ 30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Bake at 375° @ 25-30 minutes. Place dish of ice on bottom rack of oven to gradually release moisture while baking. Loaves should be golden brown, with an internal temp of 195°-205°. A toothpick should come out clean..
- Remove loaves from pans and cool on racks. Butter tops during cool down..
Reviews for: Photos of Honey Wheat Bread II. How to make Homemade Honey Whole Wheat Bread. Steakhouse Honey Wheat Bread – a copycat recipe of the famous dark honey wheat bread served at Outback Steakhouse. If making yeast bread intimidates you, please don't write this recipe off! As a baker I lean towards "Every bread which has added sugar is less healthy compared to bread without sugar".
If you find this Honey Wheat Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.