Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bananas Fosters Upside down cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bananas Fosters Upside down cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bananas Fosters Upside down cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bananas fosters upside down cake recipe. To cook bananas fosters upside down cake you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bananas Fosters Upside down cake:
- You need of For caramel layer :.
- Use 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of bananas sliced about 1/2" thick.
- Get of For the cake batter:.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Use 2 of mashed bananas.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
Instructions to make Bananas Fosters Upside down cake:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, grease a 9” cake pan with some non-stick spray, place it on a baking sheet and set aside. In a small saucepan, to make the caramel layer, add the butter and brown sugar, bring to a simmer and cook just long enough for the brown sugar to melt, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla and cinnamon..
- Pour the sauce in the bottom of the prepared cake pan, arrange the slices of bananas over it and set aside. In a large bowl, mix together the butter and both kinds of sugar, add the eggs, mashed bananas and vanilla. Using a hand whisk mix everything together until they are somewhat well combined..
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt along with the milk and mix until it comes together. Pour the batter over the banana and caramel layer, carefully transfer to the oven and bake for about 45 minutes (it might take a little more or less time just keep an eye on it) or until fully cooked through..
- Remove from the oven, allow it to sit for exactly 5 minutes, then invert it carefully on a platter that has an edge on it so that the caramel doesn’t run off the plate. Allow it to cool for about an hour then slice and serve!.
Prep and cook times are estimated. I grew up on Bananas Foster, so this recipe quickly caught my eye. How to make bananas foster upside-down cake. When testing the cake to see if it is done, make sure to test close to the bottom of the pan nearest the bananas to ensure cake is completely cooked. Whip heavy cream until peaks form, adding sugar and rum while whipping.
If you find this Bananas Fosters Upside down cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.