Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lobster bisque recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lobster bisque recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobster bisque recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lobster bisque recipe. To make lobster bisque you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lobster bisque:
- Get 1 of cooked lobster, meat separated from body parts and shells.
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut cream.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 of large onion sliced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of brandy.
- You need 1 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of thyme, parsley.
- Take to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Lobster bisque:
- For the time being keep meat in refrigerator..
- In a sauce on medium heat add 1tbsp butter, once melted add shell's and body parts, let it fry in the butter until aromatic and the shell turns red, add onions and garlic, let it cook until onions are translucent, add brandy, let the alcohol cook out add stock and wine, bring to a boil cover and continue to cook on low heat for 20-30 minutes and cool..
- Strain the stock, stir in coconut cream check for seasoning and set aside. Place a pan on medium heat, add the remaining butter, add lobster meat and cook until heated through, pour in stock bring to a boil, turn heat off cover and let it rest for 10 minutes, serve with bread of your choice and enjoy!.
Even with the streamlining, it still takes some work, but the results are more than enough to warrant the effort. Fill Your Cart With Color today! This rich and creamy lobster bisque will make a heavenly entrée or can be served in smaller portions as a first course. Alongside chowder, bisque is one of the most popular seafood soups. Stir in the chicken stock and season with salt and cayenne pepper.
If you find this Lobster bisque recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.