Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Macaroon-Chocolate Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macaroon-Chocolate Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to macaroon-chocolate bars recipe. To make macaroon-chocolate bars you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Macaroon-Chocolate Bars:
- Prepare of Crust.
- Take of crushed chocolate sandwich cookies with white filling (about 20 cookies).
- Use of sugar.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- Get of butter (melted).
- Use of vanilla.
- Use of Macaroon Top.
- Take of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of salt.
- Use of flaked coconut.
- Use of egg whites, lightly beaten.
- Take of vanilla.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare of semisweet chocolate pieces.
- Prepare of coconut oil.
- Provide of toasted almonds (optional).
Steps to make Macaroon-Chocolate Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 13x9x2 pan with foil extending foil over sides. Lightly grease foil and set aside..
- In a food processor, pulse cookies, sugar, and cocoa powder until fine crumbs. Place in a large bowl and stir in melted butter and vanilla until combined. Firmly press cookie mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 8 minutes..
- While the crust bakes, combine flour, sugar, salt. Stir in flaked coconut. Stir in egg whites and vanilla until combined. Spoon coconut mixture over warm crust. Using a fork, carefully press coconut mixture to edges of pan..
- Bake for 25 minutes or until macaroon layer is set and lightly browned. Cool in pan on a wire rack..
- In a small saucepan, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil over low heat, stirring until melted. Drizzle over bars. Chill about 30 minutes or until chocolate is set..
- Using edges of foil, lift out of pan and cut into 24 bars. Cut each bar diagonally to make 48 triangles. If desired place almonds on top..
- To store: place bars between sheets of wax paper in an airtight container, cover. Store at room temp for 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months..
Remove when golden brown then mix in the rest of your untoasted coconut. They're a small light biscuit, crunchy outside and soft inside, made with ground almonds, sugar and egg whites. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Macaroon Bars? Chocolate Macaroon Bars Here's a nice Christmas treat that takes very little effort. Melt your chocolate in bowl ready for dipping.
If you find this Macaroon-Chocolate Bars recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.