Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sarson Ka Saag,Makki Ki Rotis, turnips Bhaji,hot dry fruits Gur recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sarson Ka Saag,Makki Ki Rotis, turnips Bhaji,hot dry fruits Gur recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Choose water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and becoming really healthy.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sarson ka saag,makki ki rotis, turnips bhaji,hot dry fruits gur recipe. You can cook sarson ka saag,makki ki rotis, turnips bhaji,hot dry fruits gur using 38 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sarson Ka Saag,Makki Ki Rotis, turnips Bhaji,hot dry fruits Gur:
- Prepare of For Sarson Ka Saag…
- You need 200 gm of Mustard Greens.
- You need 100 gm of Spinach.
- Prepare 35 gm of Radish Greens.
- Use 50 gm of Bathua.
- Take 35 gm of Fenugreek Leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tomato Chopped.
- Use 1 cup of Onion Chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of radish Chopped.
- Provide 1 inch of Ginger Chopped.
- Use 8-10 cloves of Garlic Chopped.
- Provide 2-3 of Green Chilli Chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Hing.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Makki ka Atta.
- Get of For tempering.
- Take 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Take 1/4 cup of Onion Finely Chopped.
- Take 3-4 cloves of Garlic Smashed.
- Prepare of For Shalgam Ki Sabji…
- You need of turnips (Shalgam).
- You need 2 tbsps of ghee.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Asafoetida powder.
- Prepare 2 inch of ginger piece.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Kashmiri Chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dry Mango powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Garam Masala powder.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Use to taste of Sugar.
- Get of For hot dry fruits Gur….
- Use 100 grams of desi Gur.
- Provide 2 of tsps Desi ghee.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Carom Seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Mixed dry fruits chopped.
Instructions to make Sarson Ka Saag,Makki Ki Rotis, turnips Bhaji,hot dry fruits Gur:
- Clean all the leaves and wash them thoroughly. One good way to wash your green is to fill a large pot with water. Dip your greens in water. Let it stay for a minute. All the impurities will settle down. Gently take out the leaves without disturbing the water..
- Repeat the process 2-3 times. Chop the greens and add them in a pressure cooker. Add tomato, onion, ginger, garlic, radish, green chilli, salt and a cup of water. Pressure cook for one whistle on high heat..
- Dissolve makke ka atta in little water and add it in the cooker. Add red chilli powder and hing and cook for 3-5 minutes. For tempering, heat ghee in a pan. Add onion and garlic and fry till golden brown..
- Remove the pressure cooker from heat and let it cool. Once cooled, blend the greens in a blender to make a coarse paste. Transfer the paste in the pressure cooker..
- Pour the tadka over the saag. Serve hot with makke ki roti and white butter..
- For Shalgam Bhaji…Clean and peel all the Turnips and then dice them into medium small pieces..
- In a heated pan with Oil in it, put Cumin seeds and Asafoetida powder and mix it for 10 seconds or till Cumin seeds turn Brown in color..
- Add chopped ginger,sauté for few seconds..
- Now add Turmeric powder, Kashmiri Chili powder, dry Mango powder,amchoor, Coriander seeds powder, Garam Masala powder and Salt into it and mix it well. Cook it on slow flame for another 2-3 minutes till all get mixed into each other..
- Add diced Turnips (Shalgam) into it and mix it well. Cover the pan with the lid and cook it over medium slow heat, stirring them occasionally till they are cooked or almost cooked..
- Super easy and very tasty Shalgam ki Sabzi ready. Garnish it with fresh chopped Green Coriander and serve hot..
- For hot dry fruits Gur….heat a nonstick pan.Add ghee,sauté carom seeds,and chopped dry fruits..
- Now add Crushed Gur.Mix well.Switch off the flame when Gur dissolved and mixed properly.Don’t over heat otherwise it would stick to the pan.Very crispy and yummy 😋.
- Now in a plate set Makki Ki Rotis,pickles,salad.Arrange Saag,Shalgam Bhaji and hot and yummy Gur.Enjoy the platter..
When hot, add the grated onion and. Sarson ka Saag is a dish from India's Punjab state, made of smooth, creamy mustard greens in a spicy sauce. Sarson ka saag is a vegetarian delight made from the leaves of the mustard plant, the same plant that gives us the delicious condiment mustard. Sarson ka saag recipe and Makki ki roti are extremely rich in minerals, calcium, magnesium and a very good source of energy being a Sarson ka saag recipe is a traditional dish of the Punjab region of India and Pakistan made from mustard leaves (sarson) and served along with Makki ki roti (makai. This popular Punjabi meal combo is best enjoyed with fresh makkhan (homemade butter) and lassi.
If you find this Sarson Ka Saag,Makki Ki Rotis, turnips Bhaji,hot dry fruits Gur recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.