Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Singapore meat curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Singapore meat curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as economically as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to singapore meat curry recipe. To cook singapore meat curry you only need 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Singapore meat curry:
- Take of curry.
- Get 900 grams of meat(chicken).
- Get 8 tbsp of singaporean curry powder.
- Use 4 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Get of paste.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 3 slice of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili flakes.
- Use 1/4 of onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 5 of dried kafferlime leaves.
- Prepare of Frying.
- Provide 2 stick of cinnamon.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 3 of cardemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocunut oil.
- You need of Optional.
- Get 500 grams of Veggies (paksoi, beans, broccoli, etc).
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
Steps to make Singapore meat curry:
- Grind the paste ingredients to a paste.
- Mix it with the sliced meat.
- Mix the curry powder with some water and tomato puree to get a paste.
- Heat the oil and the frying ingredients.
- When fragrant open a window and add the meat.
- Stir fry the meat a little and add as much water to drown the meat.
- Bring to boil, sit on a chair in the kitchen and close your eyes enjoying the smells.
- Simmer until the meat is half cooked and add all the veggies you like and the curry paste.
- When the gravy is thick and fragrant add 3tbsp tomato puree and continue cooking until the meat is tender..
- Add some coconut milk and cook for some more minutes.
- Serve it with white rice and a smile.
If you miss Southeast Asian food or want to try something new, try this Singapore-style chicken coconut curry recipe. For a Hainanese curry rice novice, order the most basic classic dishes of Deep Fried Pork Chop, Curry Chicken, Kong Bak (pork belly) and Chap Chye. Don't fret if you don't have all the ingredients – this is worth making with whatever you have! This dish is one of the all-time favorites among Singaporeans. Often found on the menus of Chinese restaurants, Singapore noodles are a diner's delight: lightly curried, thin, dry noodles tossed with a selection of vegetables and a meat, such as chicken or prawns, or a vegetarian protein such as tofu.
If you find this Singapore meat curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.