Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect (DEDICATED TO LG) MOMI MASAK LEMAK CILI API (CHICKEN/MEAT/SARDINE COOKED WITH COCONUT & HOT CHILLI) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to (DEDICATED TO LG) MOMI MASAK LEMAK CILI API (CHICKEN/MEAT/SARDINE COOKED WITH COCONUT & HOT CHILLI) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to (dedicated to lg) momi masak lemak cili api (chicken/meat/sardine cooked with coconut & hot chilli) recipe. You can have (dedicated to lg) momi masak lemak cili api (chicken/meat/sardine cooked with coconut & hot chilli) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make (DEDICATED TO LG) MOMI MASAK LEMAK CILI API (CHICKEN/MEAT/SARDINE COOKED WITH COCONUT & HOT CHILLI):
- Use 500 grams of Chicken – Cut to smaller pieces.
- Get 300 grams of Potatoes (More or less) – Cut to similar size of the chicken.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Grated fresh tumeric.
- Provide 5 tbsp of Small hot chillies – Ground / blended.
- Use 3 clove of Fresh tumeric leaves.
- You need 3 stick of Lemongrass – Smashed at the bottom.
- Get 1 1/2 liter of Water.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Thick Coconut extract – Use 'Kara' brand if available (Coconut extract packed in boxes).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and some seasoning.
- Use 1 of Cooking pot.
Steps to make (DEDICATED TO LG) MOMI MASAK LEMAK CILI API (CHICKEN/MEAT/SARDINE COOKED WITH COCONUT & HOT CHILLI):
- The original way of cooking them is to keep stirring all the way until the potatoes and rest of the ingrediets are cooked but i've shorten the method bit however still keeping the same 90% of the result and its a must that the coconut is cooked but intact.
- Peel the potatoes skin and cut them to smaller size to same size as the chicken and boil them in the pot with a liter of water until they are halfway cook.
- Add in the chicken, the remaining water and rest of the ingredients except for the coconut extract. Let them boil for about 10-15 minute and ensure the water level is at same height level with the rest of it friends in the pot. Add some water if needed.
- Once the water are set at the same level or slightly below, lower the heat and add in the coconut extract. Keep stiring for 5-10 minutes to let the coconut cook and get married to the chicken.
- Serve with bread or rice. We sometime use canned sardine instead of chicken.
Return the ginger to the skillet and add coconut milk. Nasi lemak is rice cooked with coconut milk, it is Malaysian signature meal and it's served with spicy sambal, fried chicken, eggs, cucumber and peanuts. Everything you can meat with it im pretty sure you basically break even on. anyone got any tips what they did with their meat? Don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel for. Toss in the spinach and snow peas during.
If you find this (DEDICATED TO LG) MOMI MASAK LEMAK CILI API (CHICKEN/MEAT/SARDINE COOKED WITH COCONUT & HOT CHILLI) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.