Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Ketchup Glazed Beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ketchup Glazed Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ketchup Glazed Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ketchup glazed beef recipe. To make ketchup glazed beef you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ketchup Glazed Beef:
- Use 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli.
- Take 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Cracked black pepper.
- Use of Thumb sized piece of ginger.
- Get 1.5 kg of top rump beef joint (approx).
Steps to make Ketchup Glazed Beef:
- Place the beef onto a ovenproof tray. Pat dry with kitchen roll..
- Blitz all the rest of the ingredients in a blender until it forms a smooth paste like mixture..
- Coat the beef evenly with the marinade. Allow to sit in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours but for best flavours allow to sit overnight..
- Turn your oven on to 180c..
- Transfer to the oven and roast the beef until cooked through. I don't know how long it took to cook through as I used a meat thermometer and I really wasn't keeping track of timings for this recipe but I think it took around 60 minutes to 90 minutes to cook through..
- Allow to rest for 10-20 minutes before serving..
If you find this Ketchup Glazed Beef recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.