Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Guava Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Guava Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Guava Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to start as any. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You should upgrade your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy guava cheesecake recipe. To cook easy guava cheesecake you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Guava Cheesecake:
- You need 16 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1/2 of Guava Paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of Water.
- Provide 1 of Ready-to-use cracker crumb crust (Graham or Nilla).
Instructions to make Easy Guava Cheesecake:
- Pre – heat oven 350°F.
- In a mixer, using the paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese and the sugar until the mixture gets even. Then add the vanilla and the eggs one by one (one egg first, when it's incorporated, add the other one).
- Meanwhile, cut the Guava Paste in a half and cut the half in medium dices (cubes). In a cooking pot, put the cubes and the water. Start cooking in a med temperature. When the paste is almost melted, remove from the burner. Let set for 2 mins. Using a hand blender, transforms the almost melted in a guava sauce..
- Add the guava sauce to the cheesecake batter and continue mixing until the mixture looks pink-ish. Then put the mixture in the cracker crumbs mold..
- Lower the temperature to 325°F. Bake the cheesecake for 35-45 mins until the center is *almost* done (don't let the center get completely done bc you going to get a burned cheescake 😱).
- Refrigerate for 3 hrs. Decorate as you wish. You can use the other half of the guava paste to decorate. Just blend it with the hand blender (no heat, no water) to make a jelly to put on top. You can use whipped cream or other garnish too. Enjoy!!!!.
If you've never tried a guava fruit before, a good way to describe the flavor would be a. Apple Cheesecake Elegante, Baked Guavas Stuffed With Mushrooms And Olives, Banana Guava Pie, etc. As some of you may have read in my intro, I am a LOVER of ALL things GUAVA! Premade preserves are an easy way to add exotic flavor to a classic, mini cheesecake. To make Guava cheese is super easy but very time consuming!
If you find this Easy Guava Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.