Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Nasi Lemak (Rice Cooked in Coconut Milk) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nasi Lemak (Rice Cooked in Coconut Milk) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nasi Lemak (Rice Cooked in Coconut Milk) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nasi lemak (rice cooked in coconut milk) recipe. You can cook nasi lemak (rice cooked in coconut milk) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nasi Lemak (Rice Cooked in Coconut Milk):
- You need 800 ml of Thai rice or long-stored rice.
- Use 200 ml of Coconut milk.
- Use 1 of heaping tablespoon Salt.
- Use 2 leaves of Pandan leaves (optional).
- Use of Side dish recommendations:.
- Get 1 of Sambal*Must have.
- Use 1 of egg per serving Sunny-side up or boiled eggs.
- You need 1 of egg per serving Sambal Terur.
- Provide 1 of Sliced cucumbers.
- Provide 1 of Vinegar-fried peanuts.
- Take 1 of or 1 fish per serving Deep fried chirimen jako or small mackerel.
- Prepare 1 of Deep fried tempeh.
- Provide 1 of Wiener sausages, etc..
- Prepare of Fancy side dish recommendations:.
- Use 1 of per serving Fried chicken wings.
- Prepare 1 of Fried squid rings.
Instructions to make Nasi Lemak (Rice Cooked in Coconut Milk):
- Wash the rice and then put it in the rice cooker. There's no need to soak the rice. Wash the pandan leaves and tie them in a knot. If they are dehydrated, then just put them in directly as is..
- Add salt to the rice and then pour in the coconut milk. Adjust as necessary with some water, if necessary. Mix it well. The liquid should be slightly lower than the 4 cup mark. Add the pandan leaves and cook the rice..
- Here is the cooked rice.Take out the pandan leaves and mix well..
- Mix in some sambal while eating..
The rice is cooked in coconut milk with aromatic ginger and bay leaf and served with hard-boiled eggs, anchovies, peanuts, cucumber (or tomato). Sambal is the soul of the Add the pandan leaves into the rice and cook your rice. Malaysian Nasi Lemak. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Prepare the coconut rice: Wash the rice by gently rubbing it with your fingers in a bowl filled with water. Lemak = Cream, in culinary terms, it refers to coconut milk or a dish that has been cooked with coconut milk.
If you find this Nasi Lemak (Rice Cooked in Coconut Milk) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.