Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheese, corn and spinach Quesadilla (Mexican cuisine) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese, corn and spinach Quesadilla (Mexican cuisine) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese, corn and spinach Quesadilla (Mexican cuisine) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, after all. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese, corn and spinach quesadilla (mexican cuisine) recipe. To cook cheese, corn and spinach quesadilla (mexican cuisine) you only need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheese, corn and spinach Quesadilla (Mexican cuisine):
- Get of For tortillas:.
- Use 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of For filling :.
- Provide 2 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Boiled sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 of /4 tsp garlic finely chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of /2 cup Grated Low fat cheese.
- Get of For spread:.
- Get 1/2 cup of sour cream (hung curd).
- Get 1 tsp of cheese spread(I have used garlic flavor).
- You need of Red chilli flakes.
- Take Pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Cheese, corn and spinach Quesadilla (Mexican cuisine):
- Add spread ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Keep aside..
- Add all purpose flour, salt & required water to knead a soft dough. Knead it for 4-5 minutes. Keep it aside for 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile Heat butter in a pan. Add chopped garlic. Saute until light. Add spinach and corn. Stir well. Add salt & black pepper. Cook until spinach wilted. Remove from heat..
- Add 1 tbsp sour cream. Mix well. Keep aside..
- Take big Lemon size dough. Dust dry flour on working surface. Flatten thin tortilla..
- Heat nonstick pan. Place tortilla. Cook it on medium flame until half cooked..
- Make all tortillas likewise..
- Now Heat nonstick pan. Place tortilla on pan. Top half of each tortilla with spinach mixture..
- Grate some cheese. fold other half over filling. Drizzle some oil or butter..
- Cook over medium heat until golden brown, 1-2 minutes per side..
- Cut quesadillas in half. Serve hot..
Add the courgette flowers, chard or spinach to the pan and cook until wilted. Quesadilla is a Mexican dish which consists of two tortillas with filling, which should Quesadillas can be made with goat cheese, spinach, tofu, zucchini, black beans, ham, pork, or roast beef. "Authentic Mexican" quesadillas are the ones with avocado or guacamole, serrano chiles, and parsley. It is believed that Mexican cuisine was derived from what the Mayan Indians prepared as far as The Gulf region has corn and vanilla. Delicious and easy to follow recipes from Woolworths. Here, we combine lightly browned corn and zucchini mixed with Jack cheese, and cook it up View All Mexican Recipes.
If you find this Cheese, corn and spinach Quesadilla (Mexican cuisine) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.