Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Shashlik recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Shashlik recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shashlik recipe. You can cook chicken shashlik using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Shashlik:
- Use 1 of st Step.
- Provide 1 kg of chicken cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 5 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need of Marinate the chicken with the above ingredients.
- Use 2 of and Step.
- Get 2 of onions cut in cubes.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes cut in cubes.
- You need 2 of capsicums cut in cubes.
- Use of Arrange the chicken and veggies in a skewer in repeating order.
- Use 3 of rd Step "Sauce".
- Provide 1 of medium onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chilies chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Take 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of chilli power.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Steps to make Chicken Shashlik:
- Marinate the chicken with the ingredients from step 1..
- Arrange chicken and veggies in skewers in a repeating order..
- In a pan heat oil and stir fry onions till golden. In a blender add all the ingredients from step 3 along with the fried onions and blend into a smooth paste. Pour this sauce into the same pan and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until done..
- In another pan or grill, pour little oil and start frying the chicken skewers. Meanwhile brush the sauce prepared earlier on the skewers in a generous amount..
- When done, serve with fried rice of choice. Enjoy..
Chicken Shashlik is a delicious appetizer recipe often served in restaurants. Chicken shashlik recipe is one of those Chinese recipes which got warm acceptance in Pakistani KFoods.com has made it very easy to cook a chicken shashlik at home. Put Lemon Juice and salt on the chicken and fold well and set aside. Tandoori chicken on a bed of Indian spiced onion, green and red pepper. Shashlik, or shashlyk, is a dish of skewered and grilled cubes of meat, similar to or synonymous with shish kebab.
If you find this Chicken Shashlik recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.