Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed capsicum/ bell pepper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed capsicum/ bell pepper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed capsicum/ bell pepper recipe. To cook stuffed capsicum/ bell pepper you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed capsicum/ bell pepper:
- Use 3 of capsicum cut to 2 pieces.
- You need 2 tbs of chopped spinach.
- Use 2 tbs of grated carrot.
- Take 3 tbs of boiled corn.
- Get 2 of boiled mesh potato.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of amchor powder.
- Get leaves of Some coriander.
- Take as needed of Some cheese for garnish.
- You need as per need of Some salad.
- Prepare 2 tbs of oil.
- Take 2 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 of green chili chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
Instructions to make Stuffed capsicum/ bell pepper:
- Take a pan add 1 tbsp oil and heat oil in stir capsicum and keep aside/take a pan add oil add onion green chili stir fry and add ginger garlic paste and stir add spinach stir cook add carrot stir add sweet corn and add salt paper cumin powder amchor powder stir cook well add mesh potato mix well and coriander leaves mix well and Flame off.
- Take capsicum and staffing in this mixture and take a pan add oil and stir cook well and garnish cheese.
- Ready to serve with garnish salad.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
First boil the potatoes till they are cooked tender, peel and keep aside. Either microwave them on a plate or baking dish (whatever fits in the microwave oven) covered with. Bell pepper, also known as sweet pepper or a pepper (in the United Kingdom, Canada and Ireland) and capsicum (in India, Pakistan, Australia, Singapore and New Zealand), is a cultivar group of the species Capsicum annuum. Red Capsicum Chutney Recipe is a lip smacking chutney that is packed with flavors from the roasted bell pepper and baby onions. Sweet Red Pepper Sweet Bell Peppers Stuffed Sweet Peppers Types Of Peppers Seed Storage Capsicum Annuum Canning Pickles Seed Packaging Salads.
If you find this Stuffed capsicum/ bell pepper recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.