Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Dark chocolate fudge brownie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dark chocolate fudge brownie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dark chocolate fudge brownie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Start with exchanging the lights. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; check out how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that tough. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dark chocolate fudge brownie recipe. You can have dark chocolate fudge brownie using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dark chocolate fudge brownie:
- You need 4 of egg.
- You need Half of cup dark cocoa powder.
- Prepare Half of + 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take Half of cup of flour.
- Provide Half of cup of dark cooking chocolate pieces.
- Take Half of cup oil.
- Take Pinch of salt.
Steps to make Dark chocolate fudge brownie:
- First of all,melt the cooking chocolate with double boiler method.
- Add oil and 2 tbsp of cocoa powder in the melted chocolate and wait until all chocolate pieces are melted…
- Now put the boil aside….
- Now beat the egg one by one along with sugar until all eggs and sugar are mixed (don't beat too much it makes brownie look like a cake).
- Now add the melted chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and beat for 2 minutes.
- Now add the flour into patches of small amount and pinch of salt into egg mixture and mix with spatula.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree for 30 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Check the brownie with tooth pick(if small amount of brownie is stick with tooth pick than it's baked).
- Don't over bake because it's all chocolaty so it should be chewy and sticky….
- It's one of my famous fudge brownie in friends and family ❤❤.
This new recipe, based on Martha Stewart's in her Baking Handbook, is fudgy and slightly chewy too, characteristics which, for me, make a brownie perfect. Some studies say chocolate (dark) does the body good – you know with the antioxidant properties and all that wonderful stuff. No refined sugar, good for you applesauce for yummy. We borrowed chocolate expert Alice Medrich's technique, then added a cream cheese topping for tangy balance. Just a friendly warning…you may not want to stop eating them.
If you find this Dark chocolate fudge brownie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.