Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilli chocolate steak with caramelised sweet potato and veg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli chocolate steak with caramelised sweet potato and veg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as economically as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli chocolate steak with caramelised sweet potato and veg recipe. You can have chilli chocolate steak with caramelised sweet potato and veg using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli chocolate steak with caramelised sweet potato and veg:
- You need 1 of crushed garlic clove.
- You need 1 (90 g) of decent dark chocolate broken up.
- Get glass of red wine.
- You need 1 of large sweet potato.
- Get 2 tbl of spoons brown sugar.
- Take 1 cube of beef stock.
- Get of your choice of steak.
- You need 2 of medium sized chilli's (sliced).
- Provide teaspoon of mixed Italian herbs.
- Take tbl of spoon olive oil.
Instructions to make Chilli chocolate steak with caramelised sweet potato and veg:
- Sauce: Add garlic, herbs, sliced chilli and olive oil into a medium sauce pot. Allow simmer for 1min, keep stirring. Add glass of red wine, simmer until half reduced, stir often. Turn down heat and add chocolate, keep stirring until chocolate has melted and sauce is smooth..
- Steak: Personally I choose to bbq or braai my steak until medium rare. Cook steak as you prefer..
- Starch: Slice sweet potato into 5mm discs. Add brown sugar and sweet potatoes into lightly oiled frying pan. Fry on medium heat until golden brown and potato is soft, turn often..
Perfect Roast Chicken with Lemon, Fresh Herbs and Veg. Sweet potato roasted until caramelised, stirred through a hearty stew of fresh veg, protein packed beans and sweet tomatoes. Beef Hanger Steak with Roasted Pumpkin, Broccolini & Avocado Salsa. This healthy vegetable packed salad is just as tasty served hot or cold. Incredible sweet potato brownies with cacao, almond butter, oats, and maple syrup!
If you find this Chilli chocolate steak with caramelised sweet potato and veg recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.