Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon with capers, lime and maple syrup recipe. You can cook salmon with capers, lime and maple syrup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup:
- Take 1 of salmon fillet (3-4 oz.), with skin.
- Take 1 tbsp of capers, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of freshly squeezed lime.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coarsely ground black pepper.
- Use 2 of whole cloves.
- Use 1 tsp of rice vinegar (optional).
- Get 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
Instructions to make Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup:
- In a bowl, whisk together: chopped capers, lime juice, oil, pepper, cloves, rice vinegar (if using), and maple syrup. Place the salmon, pink side down, in the marinade and let it soak for 15 minutes..
- Put a skillet on low heat. Place the salmon, skin side down, in the center and pour the marinade around it. Cover and let simmer for about 5 minutes or until done..
- Serve with your choice of side. Here, we used a simple steamed rice. If desired, you can add more lime juice to taste. Enjoy!.
I was planning on baking it as one piece with butter. Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. I've got some maple syrup and lime going on, but you could try the lemon pepper I mentioned, or you could do some orange and parsley combo, or garlic and lemon I'm sure you could do it with salmon "steaks", those cross-cut slices, though I haven't tried it and actually rarely even see that cut in stores. Salmon baked to perfection and topped with decadent lemon caper butter. It caught my eye as I was about to get in line at the grocery store and It's simply a mix of chopped fresh pineapple, cilantro, fresh lime juice, and maple syrup.
If you find this Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.