Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Green chana chat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Green chana chat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green chana chat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green chana chat recipe. You can cook green chana chat using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green chana chat:
- Prepare 1 cup of green chana (jinjara).
- Use 1 of small potato.
- Prepare 3-4 pc of papadi puri.
- You need 2 tbsp of sev.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of masala peanuts.
- You need 1 tsp of khatti peanut and chilli chutney.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic chutney.
- You need 2 tbsp of khajur/dates sweet chutney.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of dahi/curd.
- Prepare Pinch of chaat masala/ jaljira.
Steps to make Green chana chat:
- Cook chana and chopped potato (cut into small pieces) into enough water and salt in pressure cooker. take 2 whistle only..
- Let it cool down, add into bowl..
- Crush papadi with hand and add into chana..
- Add sweet chutney, garlic chutney and khatti/sour chutney. Mix well. Now add curd/ dahi, onion, masala peanuts and sev. Sprinkle chat masala/ jaljira, mix well and serve..
- You can adjust flavours as you like.. you may add some spicy mix (chavanu) into it. Coriander, mint and green chilli for special green masala..
Ingredients for Green Chana Chaat Recipe. Chana Chaat is a snack made with Chick Peas (Chana). Chana chaat recipe – Protein packed, delicious and healthy chaat snack made with kabuli chana / chickpeas and simple ingredients. Chickpea Chaat is a tasty, tangy and easy chaat snack made from white chickpeas or chana, spice powders, onions, tomatoes and lemon. Aloo Chana Chaat is very healthy dish, it is light but contains high amount of carbohydrates and vitamins, by eating potato you put on weight and with Chana you gain stamina.
If you find this Green chana chat recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.