Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto chicken cordon bleu with dijon cream recipe. To cook keto chicken cordon bleu with dijon cream you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream:
- Get 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of psyllium husk.
- Take 1/4 cup of finely grated parmesan.
- Get of Salt/pepper/spices of choice.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 4 T of heavy cream divided in half.
- Use 2-4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterflied and pounded.
- Take of Shredded cheese of choice.
- Use of Pork product of choice (ham, bacon, etc).
- Use 2 T of coarse Dijon mustard.
- Take of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream:
- Combine first four ingredients in a shallow dish. Beat egg with 2 T of heavy cream in another shallow dish..
- Pretty heat oven to 400.
- Lay butterflied chicken out horizontally, and sprinkle some cheese and pork down the entire center forming a thin layer over most of the chicken, leaving the edges clear.
- Roll the chicken down from top to bottom forming a long tube, use toothpicks to secure the ends closed, the tuck the two open ends closed and do the same. at this point it will look like a flesh burrito.
- Dredge your chicken burrito in egg mix and roll in breading.
- Heat a generous amount of olive oil in a frying pan on medium/medium high heat, and brown all sides. when done, transfer to an aluminum foil lined baking pan and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Wisk Dijon and remaining heavy cream together while waiting.
- Remove chicken from oven and let rest five minutes, remove toothpicks, slice, and dress with Dijon cream.
If you find this Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.