Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cajun Chicken Alfredo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun Chicken Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Chicken Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun chicken alfredo recipe. To cook cajun chicken alfredo you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cajun Chicken Alfredo:
- Use 1.5 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need To taste of cracked pepper.
- Use To taste of Himalayan pink sea salt.
- You need of Alfredo sauce of your choosing.
- Take 2 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Get Half of a box fettuccine noodles.
Instructions to make Cajun Chicken Alfredo:
- Rinse your chicken, cut off excess fat and slice it into chunks or cubes..
- Preheat a skillet on medium with the butter and the olive oil..
- Salt and pepper the chicken, then brown evenly until no longer pink. This takes 10-15 minutes..
- Prepare the noodles per package instructions..
- Remove cooked chicken to a plate and rinse out the skillet. Add the alfredo sauce and cajun seasoning to skillet and mix well. Heat to almost boiling then add the chicken and let simmer for a few minutes..
- Serve with a vegetable of your choice and bread sticks or garlic toast and enjoy!!.
This Cajun Chicken Pasta is a dinner winner with it's creamy cajun sauce and bites of tender pasta and chicken. Cajun seasoning is a spice that gives any recipe a kick, including this Cajun Chicken Alfredo recipe. This Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo recipe has a flavorful creamy Cajun parmesan sauce that smothers tender pan-fried chicken and shrimp. Put a serving of Cajun Chicken Alfredo in a microwave safe bowl and heat about a minute at a time until it's at the desired temperature. Make the Alfredo sauce: wipe the skillet clean.
If you find this Cajun Chicken Alfredo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.