Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed chicken a la ME recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed chicken a la ME recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is not true. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed chicken a la me recipe. To cook stuffed chicken a la me you need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed chicken a la ME:
- Take 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packages of zatarans yellow rice.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Take 1 can of mushrooms.
- Get 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1 packages of country gravy mix.
- Use 1 of any seasonings you like.
- Take 1 packages of Monterey block cheese.
- Get 1 box of Colby jack block cheese.
Steps to make Stuffed chicken a la ME:
- Cut a hole in the chicken breast down the side.
- Season chicken.
- Slice cheeses width wise…kinda thin.
- Slice onion and sauté with mushrooms.
- Briefly brown chicken on both sides.
- I halfway cooked the yellow rice while all that's going on.
- Stuff cheeses and sauté onions and mushrooms in chicken breast and close with tooth picks.
- Pour rice undrained into casserole dish.
- Place chicken and remaining onions and mushrooms on top.
- Cook in oven for bout a hour at 400°F.
- Fix gravy and serve on top of chicken and rice.
If you find this Stuffed chicken a la ME recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.