Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the particular light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends a lot of time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated rib-eye steak recipe. You can cook marinated rib-eye steak using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK:
- You need 1 pound of rib-eye steak (or any cut you prefer) 500g.
- Use 2 Tablespoon of grated Ginger.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Honey.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of sesame oil.
- You need 2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of scallion optional.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of fried minced garlic optional.
Steps to make MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK:
- Combine all the seasoning ingredients, except scallions and fried minced garlic, and marinate the steak in a Ziploc bag for at least 2 hours or best overnight in the refrigerator..
- If refrigerated, remove from the fridge about 30 minutes before air frying..
- Preheat air fryer for 400F (200C) for 3-4 minutes..
- Place the steak in the preheated air fryer and air fry at 400F (200C) for 6-8 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the desired doneness is reached..
- Let the steak rest for about 10 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle some fried minced garlic and scallions to serve if desired..
After French fries, the first thing I ever made in the air fryer was a steak, and I was sold instantly! These grilled or broiled garlic rib-eye steaks are marinated in a mixture of garlic, soy sauce, and seasonings. Heat the oil over a high flame in a heavy-based frying pan that will comfortably fit both steaks. A marinated rib eye steak, cooked in the air fryer is simply delicious. Place all the marinade ingredients in a non-metallic dish and mix to combine.
If you find this MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.