Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Black Bean & Avocado Burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean & Avocado Burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as efficiently as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean & avocado burgers recipe. To make black bean & avocado burgers you only need 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Black Bean & Avocado Burgers:
- You need of Black Bean Patties.
- Get of can of black beans, rinsed.
- Use of fresh garlic.
- Use of jalapeño slices.
- Get of bread crumbs.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- Get of ground red pepper (cayenne).
- Take of red pepper flakes.
- Use of salt.
- Take of ground black pepper.
- Get of lime juice.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of pepper jack cheese.
- Get of Avocado Spread.
- Take of Avocado.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Use of mayonnaise.
- You need of Sammich & Fixins.
- Take of bread slices.
- Provide of tomato slice.
- You need of leaf of lettuce.
- Provide of slice of onion.
- Prepare of dollop of salsa.
Instructions to make Black Bean & Avocado Burgers:
- You will need:.
- Rinse black beans and split half into a large mixing bowl..
- For the second half of black beans- crush using a mortar & pestle or food processor..
- Add to the mixing bowl..
- Crush the garlic cloves and red pepper flakes and add to mixing bowl.
- Crush the jalapeño slices and add to mixing bowl..
- Now add the bread crumbs, eggs, ground red pepper, onion powder, salt, black pepper, cilantro, and lemon juice to the mixing bowl..
- Preheat skillet on low-medium heat and add olive oil..
- Mix patty mixture well until you have a smooth and pliable consistency..
- Form into 4 equal and flat patties..
- Cook patties for 5 minutes on one side. Then flip and cook for 4 minutes on the other side. Flip back over and add pepper jack cheese, cover, and melt. Now remove from heat..
- While the patties are cooking, make your Avocado spread. Mush the avocado, add the lemon juice and mayonnaise and mix well..
- Assemble the sandwich. Spread a thin layer of Avocado Spread on 2 bread slice, place your patty, top with tomato slice, leaf of lettuce, and 2-slice of onion. Add a dollop of Salsa for a nice kick!.
- Repeat this with the rest of the patties until complete. Serve and enjoy!.
Fast facts on black beans Among other benefits, black beans may help strengthen bones. These black bean brownies are that good! You can have them for breakfast. Fermented black beans – Douchi, AKA salted black beans, fermented black soybeans, preserved black beans, are used in many Chinese recipes. If you need a new and improved way to use it up, try these black bean soups, bowls, dips, and bakes.
If you find this Black Bean & Avocado Burgers recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.