Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to start as any. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kandi's greek-style potatoes recipe. You can cook kandi's greek-style potatoes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes:
- Use 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 4 of medium potatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh chopped dill.
- Provide 1 tsp of chicken base.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Use 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Get 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of melted bacon fat (or lard of your choice).
- Take of salt.
Instructions to make Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes:
- Wash, peel and cut potatoes into wedges.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 whole lemon into a large ziplock bag.
- Add all the other Ingredients (except salt) to the ziplock bag with lemon juice and shake well, do this over a large container or bowl to prevent/catch any leaks, let sit for 1 hour or more, shaking bag periodically to remix and coat potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 425F, prepare a square oven safe dish with non-stick spray, pour bag contents into dish, bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven, salt dish generously (or to taste) and mix well, return dish to oven for another 20-30 minutes or until desired crispness/doneness.
If you find this Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.