Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best my yummy tummy chops and green beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to my yummy tummy chops and green beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my yummy tummy chops and green beans recipe. To make my yummy tummy chops and green beans you need 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare my yummy tummy chops and green beans:
- Use 1 1/2 cup of sweet baby rays bbq sauce.
- Provide 1 dash of creole seasoning.
- Provide 2 pinch of pepper.
- Take 2 pinch of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 dash of season salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of honey.
- Provide 3 pinch of garlic powder.
- You need 3 dash of grill mates smoke house maple seasoning.
- Provide 2 dash of grill mates mesquite.
- Provide 3 clove of big cloves of fresh garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 packages of pork chops.
- Prepare 3 can of green beans.
- Provide 2 large of purple onions.
Instructions to make my yummy tummy chops and green beans:
- first preheat oven to 350.
- mix mix all ingredients except olive oil and fresh garlic in a bowl.
- cut up fresh garlic and mix in a different bowl with the olive oil and 2 shakes of pepper.
- put the olive oil and garlic in a fring pan and let garlic turn brown and pull garlic out and set in a bowl to the side.
- cook pork chops in fring pan till a nice brown on both sides.
- when brown put on a cookie sheet.
- put the bbq sauce that u mixed all ingredients in on both sides of chops and bake till done.
- may need to add more olive oil.
- chop onions and add with the fresh garlic that u took out of the fring pan.
- in the fring pan lower heat and add the onion and garlic mix to the olive oil with chop juice bake till done.
- when onions start browning add green beans and cook till done and serve.
Minerals: Green beans contain carotenoids, and several vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, iron, potassium, manganese Wash the beans and chop them into smaller pieces. Pork Chops with Dijon Cream Sauce is a dreamy, delicious way to take plain old pork chops to a whole new level. These Chinese-style garlic green beans are the perfect side dish. The green beans are flash fried, which gently blisters the skin but keeps the center tender and lightly crisp. I'm not a huge veggie fan (I know!
If you find this my yummy tummy chops and green beans recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.