Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Grilled Pork Medallions with Alabama White BBQ Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Pork Medallions with Alabama White BBQ Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Pork Medallions with Alabama White BBQ Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen alone offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that tough. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled pork medallions with alabama white bbq sauce recipe. You can cook grilled pork medallions with alabama white bbq sauce using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Pork Medallions with Alabama White BBQ Sauce:
- Prepare of White BBQ Sauce.
- Get of ALABAMA WHITE BBQ SAUCE.
- Use of apple cider vintage.
- Get of corn syrup.
- Prepare of prepared horseradish.
- Provide of lemon juice.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Get of mayonnaise.
- Use of PORK MEDALLION BRINE.
- Take of Brine.
- Provide of apple cider vinegar.
- Take of kosher salt.
- Use of brown sugar.
- Use of whole black peppercorns.
- Take of dry mustard.
- Provide of cold water.
- You need of Ingredients.
- Provide of pork loin, cut into medallions.
- Get of peanut oil.
Steps to make Grilled Pork Medallions with Alabama White BBQ Sauce:
- Add all of the Alabama white BBQ sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator over night, allowing the flavors to mingle..
- Next you will make the brine. In a medium sauce pan, heat the 2 cups of cider vinegar. Add the salt and brown sugar. Occasionally stirring, let it come to a boil. Remove from heat. Try not to breath any of the stream that is generated. I guarantee it will knock you back..
- Add the mustard powder and black peppercorns to the hot brine. Stir to mix. You may notice that some of the sugar and salt did not completely dissolve. That's ok. Let the brine sit for 20 minutes for the flavors to develop..
- Transfer the hot brine to a large plastic container. Be sure to include any undissolved salt and brown sugar. Add 1 quart of cold water to help the brine cool down. I always throw in a couple of ice cubes add well..
- Once the brine has cooled, cut the pork loin into 1 inch thick medallions and add to the brine. Be sure to trim any silver skin or excess fat. Place a small bowl or plate on top of medallions to keep them submerged. Place container in the fridge for 2-4 hours..
- Remove the medallions from the brine. Pat them dry with paper towels and set aside. There are 2 ways I cook this depending on the time of year. In the spring, summer, and fall, I grill them on a ripping hot grill to get good grill marks and then finish them in the oven. Since it is in the middle of winter, I am going to be using my trusty ole cast iron skillet..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Using a paper towel or brush, apply a thin coat of peanut oil to the skillet. Turn the burner temperature as high as it will go and let the skillet get ripping hot..
- Sear the medallions on both sides, getting a nice brown crust. Place medallions in a baking dish, cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 30 minutes finish insides. (This part generates a lot of smoke so open the windows. The best way to do it is on the grill or with a cast iron skillet on a propane burner outside.).
- Let the pork medallions rest for 10 to 15 minutes in the covered baking dish. Serve with a generous helping of Alabama white bbq sauce on top..
If you find this Grilled Pork Medallions with Alabama White BBQ Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.