Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot roast beef stew recipe. You can cook crock pot roast beef stew using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew:
- You need of Beef roast of your choice.
- Take of Carrots chopped.
- Take of Potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need of Celery stalks chopped.
- Take of Small- med Onion chopped.
- Prepare of Water.
- Get of Red wine of your choice.
- You need of garlic.
- Use of fresh rosemary.
- Take of Rice.
- Get of Seasoning.
- Get of Sea salt.
- Get of Ground pepper.
- Take of Onion powder.
- Use of Garlic powder.
- Use of Parsley.
- You need of Red pepper flakes – Optional.
Steps to make Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew:
- Pat dry roast with paper towel and season..
- Place roast in crock pot and add water & wine. Liquid should cover about 1 1/2 inches of the bottom or so..
- Add garlic cloves and vegetables around the roast. They do not have to be under water.
- Place the sprigs of rosemary on top the roast. Cover and turn on LOW for about 5 hours or until roast falls apart..
- TIP: After a few hours spoon liquid over roast and repeat a few times..
- Serve by pulling desired amount of roast with tongs and spooning the stew. ENJOY!.
- TIP: Try serving over rice..
- TIP: Day 2: You can use the beef for an "And the Next Day" Recipe. See my "Enchisagna" or "Enchiladas" recipe. You can even use the leftover rice!.
If you find this Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.