Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted Asparagus with Bacon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Asparagus with Bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Asparagus with Bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted asparagus with bacon recipe. You can have roasted asparagus with bacon using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Asparagus with Bacon:
- Use 1 bunch of Fresh Asparagus (6-8" inch long).
- You need 1/2 lb of Sliced Bacon.
- Prepare 1 medium of Sweet Onion.
- Get 2 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- Provide 1 of Extra Virgin Olive Oil ***.
- Get 1 of Sea Salt & Ground Peppercorn***.
- Get 1 of Grated Parmesan or Romano Cheese***.
Steps to make Roasted Asparagus with Bacon:
- Wash then cut the cut end at an angle..
- After you have your pan picked out to use; present oven at 400° F; ***brush oil onto asparagus (making sure you cover from top to end)..
- Place bacon on a flat area, count out 8 spears to each bacon..
- Place to where the bacon is in the middle (keep in mind the bacon is going to wrap around).
- Cut your onions in sections (cut 1/2 then cut 1/2 again and do this again till you have enough cut onions to place two on each warp)..
- Place asparagus on top of bacon, wrap one end of bacon around, then place your first cut onion on top (half of the onion is sitting on the bacon); then repeat the second cut onion to place just underneath (tip to tip touching) then with the other end of bacon wrapping all around. (when cooked, bacon will tighten up)..
- Place into your very lightly oiled pan..
- Putting minced garlic at random areas of the spears, then ***salt only the spears lightly and sprinkle on the peppercorn lightly, and then sprinkle the cheese..
- Place in middle rack of oven..
- 10 – 12 minutes, or till tender..
- Serving of 4 – 6.
Just coat the asparagus with a little olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and maybe a little minced garlic, and roast them until lightly browned and tender. A bundle of asparagus is drizzled with garlic steeped olive oil, wrapped in bacon and roasted. Poached Chicken and Asparagus With Green Goddess Sauce. This roasted bacon wrapped asparagus recipe is the perfect party app. It's also low-carb AND keto friendly.
If you find this Roasted Asparagus with Bacon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.