Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Chocolate Fudge Brownies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chocolate Fudge Brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chocolate Fudge Brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, after all. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chocolate fudge brownies recipe. You can have easy chocolate fudge brownies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chocolate Fudge Brownies:
- Take 80 grams of Butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 90 grams of Light brown sugar (or soft light brown sugar, or even regular sugar).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of Chocolate chips, pecan nuts, etc..
- Use 25 grams of Flour (preferably self-raising flour).
- Use of Frosting:.
- Prepare 100 grams of Chocolate.
- Get 20 grams of Butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sour cream or heavy cream.
Instructions to make Easy Chocolate Fudge Brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Lightly grease an ovenproof cake pan with butter, then line with parchment paper..
- Add butter and cocoa powder into a pot and turn the heat on. After it's melted and mixed thoroughly, turn the heat off and set aside to cool..
- Whisk egg, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl..
- Add butter and cocoa mixture into the bowl and mix. At this point, add chocolate chips or nuts if you like..
- Sift in the flour. Fold in with a spoon and mix well..
- Pour the batter into the pan. Bake for 20 minutes..
- Take out the pan and let cool. Even if the surface looks uncooked, don't worry, it will finish on its own..
- For the frosting: Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler. Turn the heat off and add heavy cream to finish. Do not mix too much..
- Wait until the frosting is slightly cooled to spread on the brownies. When the brownies have cooled, slice to serve..
Joy tops these brownies with a Chocolate Buttercream Frosting in her book. Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies – Easy to make brownies that are loaded with chocolate chips and layers of gooey caramel. This is a very simple recipe. You can make deliciously fudgy brownies without cocoa powder using only chocolate. I've always found fudge to be really finicky, so I wasn't terribly optimistic about tackling a fudge recipe that didn't require a thermometer, and one in which I had to guesstimate the procedure to begin with.
If you find this Easy Chocolate Fudge Brownies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.