Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Sunday Sauce/Gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Sunday Sauce/Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Sunday Sauce/Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker sunday sauce/gravy recipe. You can cook slow cooker sunday sauce/gravy using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Sunday Sauce/Gravy:
- Provide of Use my Nana's Italian Meatballs Recipe for this, but do not bake it.
- Get 1 lb of Italian Sausage, preferably Hot.
- Provide 1 lb of Stew Meat.
- Provide 1 (28 oz) of can of No Sodium Crushed Tomatoes.
- Use 1 (28 oz) of can of Tomato Puree.
- Provide 1 (6 oz) of can of Tomato Paste.
- Provide to taste of Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Take 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 of Bay leaves.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Sunday Sauce/Gravy:
- Preheat Broiler for the meatballs. Put the meatballs into the broiler for 7 minutes, flip them. Place the meatballs back into the broiler for another 7 minutes. Remove the meatballs, put them to side to cool..
- Keep the broiler on and put the sausages into the broiler. Cook the sausages for 6 minutes, flip them, and put them back into the broiler for 6 minutes. Place the sausages with the meatballs to cool off..
- Preheat a medium sized pan on a stove-top over a medium high heat. Add ground black pepper to all of the sides of the stew meat, then brown the stew meat on all sides. Once each side is browned, store with the sausages and meatballs..
- Place the meatballs, sausages, and stew meat in a 6 quart slow cooker. Pour the crushed tomatoes, tomato puree, and tomato paste on top of that..
- Add all of the spices, except the bay leaves, into the sauce. Stir it all together, then add the bay leaves on top..
- Put the cover on top of the slow cooker, set the temperature to low and put the timer to 4 hours..
- Stir and enjoy!.
These easy slow-cooker recipes will allow you to gather around the dinner table with your family for a warm Sunday supper to start your week off on the right foot. Tender, fall-apart, roast cooked together with carrots and potatoes thrown together in the morning and ready to eat when dinner rolls around. Pressure Cooker Sunday Gravy, Burger Steak With Gravy Sauce, Bobby Lovera's Sunday Gravy, etc. Trusted slow cooker sauce recipes from Betty Crocker. Spaghetti in Garlic Gravy + Toasted Breadcrumbs.
If you find this Slow Cooker Sunday Sauce/Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.