Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brownie with Vanilla ice cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brownie with Vanilla ice cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brownie with vanilla ice cream recipe. To cook brownie with vanilla ice cream you only need 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brownie with Vanilla ice cream:
- Prepare 1 Cup of maida.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/4 Tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Caster sugar.
- Get 4 Tbsp of ouderless oil.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- Take 1 Tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Chopped walnut.
- Get of For serving.
- Get 2 Scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Take Some of chocolate sauce.
Steps to make Brownie with Vanilla ice cream:
- Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Sift together maida, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt using a sieve. Keep aside..
- Combine the oil, curd, milk and vanilla essence in a bowl a whisk well..
- Add dry mix and mix gently to make a smooth better of dropping consistency..
- Add 1/2 Chopped walnuts and mix well..
- Pour the better into the greased and dusted tin. Spread it evenly using a spoon..
- Sprinkle rest walnuts on the top of the better..
- Bake these in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes..
- Check if the brownie is done when a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Remove from the oven and allow brownie to rest in tin for 10 minutes..
- Serve Brownie with a dollop of vanilla ice cream lightly drizzled with some chocolate syrup..
Top with hot fudge (directions below) and refreeze for at least one hour up to one day, covered. Vanilla Ice Cream with Pomegranate and Dark ChocolateCooking and Beer. These Ice Cream Sundae Brownies have ice cream in the batter, which makes for a perfectly fudgy brownie! I used vanilla ice cream softened with some milk. PagesPublic figureChefYour Food LabVideosSizzling Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream.
If you find this Brownie with Vanilla ice cream recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.