Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Salted, Cod Patties, with Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salted, Cod Patties, with Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salted, Cod Patties, with Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salted, cod patties, with sauce recipe. To cook salted, cod patties, with sauce you need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salted, Cod Patties, with Sauce:
- Take of First things first.
- Take As needed of water.
- Get 1 pound of salted cod.
- Prepare of 3 Day.
- Prepare 2 cups of almond flour divided.
- Take 2 tablespoons of finely diced red bell pepper.
- Take 2 tablespoons of finely diced green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of finely diced onion.
- Take 1 tablespoons of ground paprika.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of preserved lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Provide of Last but not least.
- Take As needed of oil to fry in I used peanut oil.
Steps to make Salted, Cod Patties, with Sauce:
- Rinse the salted cod then add with fresh water into a ziploc bag. Refrigerate. Repeat changing the water 4 times a day for 2 days before cooking. Sounds like a prescription..
- On the day you cook it drain and rinse. Cut the cod into chunks. Boil the water. Add the cod chunks bring water back to simmering. Cover with lid and let sit for 10 minutes then drain..
- The sauce get all the ingredients for the sauce and mix well..
- Dice the peppers and onion.
- Shred the cod. Add the spices, peppers, and onion. Mix..
- Add the mayonnaise mix it well. Add two eggs and blend together..
- Once mixed add the almond flour. Make it firm enough the fork stands firm..
- Take and form patties coating each with the other amount of almond flour. Put on waxed paper sprayed with nonstick spray and refrigerate. Chill for 30-45 minutes..
- Heat the oil to 375° degrees Fahrenheit. Fry for 4 minutes on side one then turn fry for 4 minutes more. Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Salted, Cod Patties, with Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.