Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area get started on as any. This will go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole recipe. You can have cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole:
- Take 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- Get 1 box of any shape pasta (I used penne).
- You need 8 ounces of sour cream.
- Use 1 can of Campbell’s cream of chicken soup.
- Provide 1 can of Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup.
- Use 2 cups of diced mushrooms. (I used baby portobello mushrooms).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Use of Spices to taste: original Mrs dash, chicken seasoning, pepper, soul seasoning, garlic powder.
Instructions to make Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole:
- Heat oven to 350 and lightly grease or butter a 13×9 glass baking dish..
- In a pan sauté your chicken until done, cool and shred. Cook noodles until almost done and drain..
- Combine noodles with shredded chicken, spices, soups, sour cream and sliced mushrooms. Place in baking dish and top with both cheeses. Bake covered 20-25 minutes..
Casseroles are the king of one-pot meals, and this cheesy chicken and rice recipe delivers. This post may contain affiliate links. Oh my was this cheesy spinach and mushroom chicken was delicious. Turn to these cheesy chicken casserole recipes packed with tender chicken and bubbly melted cheese when you need to satisfy your dinner crowd. Ooey, gooey, cheesy goodness that takes nothing like healthy food.
If you find this Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.