Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mughlai paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mughlai paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that hard. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mughlai paratha recipe. To make mughlai paratha you need 28 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mughlai paratha:
- Use of For dough.
- Prepare 4 cup of All purpose flour / wheat flour.
- Use 1 tbsp of Butter / oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Baking soda 1/2 tsp (optional).
- Get of Warm Water as per required.
- Prepare of For stuffing.
- Use of Butter 30-40 grm.
- Get 100 of grm paneer grated.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped medium size.
- You need 2 of boiled potato mash.
- Take 50 of grm cauliflower boiled mash.
- Prepare 1 cup of Green peas.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger grated.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Take 1 cup of cabbage chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of carrot grated.
- Provide 1/2 cup of capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Use of Salt as per required.
- Take 2 tbsp of Shezwan chutney.
- Use of Coriander leaves 2 tbsp.
- Get 50 of grm cheese grated (optional).
Steps to make Mughlai paratha:
- First chopped all the vegetables.
- Chopped cabbage.
- To Make a soft dough take big bowl add whole wheat flour, butter and salt knead with warm water to make a soft dough.
- Rest it for 15-20 min.
- I had used wheat dough bcoz it's was more healthy than all purpose flour in wheat flour no use to add baking soda.
- Heat the kadai add butter.
- Add ginger and garlic.
- After that add chopped onion.
- When onion get light brown then add green peas.
- When green peas get soft add chopped cabbage.
- After that add boiled mash cauliflower and potato sauted for 1 min.
- After that add all masala and shezwan chutney.
- Mix it well add salt.
- After that add grated paneer, carrot and chopped capsicum.
- Mix it well saute for 2 min add chopped coriander leaves.
- Then take a big round dough.
- Make a big round roll.
- Add suffing in a medium.
- Then cover it with four sides.
- Then slowly press it with hand.
- After than heat the tawa place the paratha in the tawa apply oil or butter on both side of the paratha to make crispy.
- Like this crispy paratha from the both sides.
- Mughlai paratha is ready to serve with dahi and salad.
- You can give any shape you like as circles or triangles shape paratha.
You can find Mughlai paratha in Kolkata as a. It tasts very good and can be easily prepared in home. homemade mughlai paratha recipe. Cut into bit size pieces and serve mughlai paratha hot with or without sauce. The authentic Mughlai paratha are basically paranthas which are spread on a non-stick pan and an egg is simply broken over Masala Mughlai Paratha recipe – How to make Masala Mughlai Paratha..mughlai paratha…The filling for this paratha is pretty much endless,you could fill it with chicken minced meat,vegetables and many more…I have showed two ways of stuffing this paratha…You can. Mughlai Parata used to be a favorite evening snacks in Bangladesh.
If you find this Mughlai paratha recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.