Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not other beverages. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo recipe. You can have chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo:
- Provide of Chicken.
- Provide 8 oz of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Blues Hog Dry Rub Seasoning.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter, Unsalted.
- Use 1/4 cup of Onion, diced.
- You need 4 Branches of Cilantro, destemmed and chopped.
- Get of Tortellini Alfredo.
- Prepare 8 oz of Three Cheese Tortellini.
- Get 12 oz of Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of GroundPepper.
- Provide 2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo:
- Slice 8oz Chicken Breast in half longways, pat both sides with towel to remove excess juices. Season with dry rub seasoning. Heat skillet medium high with butter as heats up. Add chicken and don’t touch. Let it sear approx 6-8 minutes. Turn over and continue to sear. Baste with butter sauce. Continue to sear until chicken is tender or 120° in center. Meanwhile add diced 3/4 of diced onion and half the cilantro and sauté with chicken. Remove chicken and let rest in aluminum foil to maintain heat..
- In a sauce pan, add water and salt to a boil and add in tortellini. Stir immediately. Continue to lightly boil for about 2min. Drain..
- In skillet on low heat, add in Alfredo sauce, pepper, and Cayenne Pepper. Stir occasionally until hot and add tortellini and remaining onion and cilantro. Continue to stir until lightly boils..
- Remove chicken, and sautéed onion/cilantro from foil, slice chicken..
- Plate Tortellini Alfredo and top with slices of chicken and sauté mix..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Add cheese tortellini and spinach to slow cooker; stir. Our most trusted Alfredo Chicken Tortellini recipes. Store-bought tortellini are the star of this quick and creamy weeknight meal. Chicken tortellini alfredo is a perfect recipe for a busy day. Can be the star of a meal or an amazing This Garlic Alfredo sauce is thick and creamy and the best you will ever make!
If you find this Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.