Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Scotch Egg recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Scotch Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scotch Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that hard. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scotch egg recipe. To make scotch egg you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Scotch Egg:
- Take 4 of Egg.
- You need 300 grams of Chicken minced meat.
- Provide 1 of White onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp each of Ginger and garlic finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of All spices.
- You need as required of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare as required of All purpose flour.
- Provide 1 of Beaten egg.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil for frying meat.
- Get 200 ml of oil for fry.
Instructions to make Scotch Egg:
- Boil egg for 10 mins, and put it in ice-cold water for 10 mins and remove the shell..
- Pat it with a kitchen towel and keep..
- In a pan, pour oil. Fry onion until soft. Then add chopped ginger-garlic, salt, coriander, pepper turmeric, all spice powder and minced meat and cook for 10 to 12 mins..
- Let it cool, Now divide the meat into 4 balls, flatten with hand, keep the egg, cover with meat slowly make it as a smooth rolls. Do it same with all the eggs.
- Now dip the rolls in the beaten egg, and roll it in flour, then roll in bread crumbs..
- Pour the oil in a deep pan and fry the scotch eggs one by one in medium flame..
- Serve with garlic paste and mayonnaise or sweet and sour ketchup.
Serve with lovely Scottish cheese & pickle. Who said British food is bland? We've fallen hard for Scotch eggs—the gastropub staple—cooked eggs swaddled in sausage meat, then breaded and fried. There are a number of different theories about the origins and. The thought of incorporating Asian flavor came about naturally..
If you find this Scotch Egg recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.