Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends a lot of time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cod over sweet potato mash recipe. To make baked cod over sweet potato mash you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash:
- Prepare 2 lb of Cod (preferably filleted).
- Get 1/2 cup of Black Olives – pitted.
- Provide 3/4 cup of White Wine (preferably dry).
- Use 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- Get 1 of lemon, zested and juiced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 large of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 500 grams of long green beans.
- Use 1/4 cup of sesame seeds.
- Take 1/4 cup of fresh basil leaves.
Instructions to make Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash:
- Preheat oven to 400 degress. Chop onion, mince garlic, chop tomatoes. Cut the tops and bottoms of the long green beans..
- Peel and chop up sweet potato. Place in a large pot, cover with water, add salt and boil. Cook until soft (about 45 mins)..
- In a small skillet saute onion until translucent and add garlic. Cook until the garlic is fragrent (2 mins). Add the tomato and some basil leaves. Stir and turn heat down. Let cook for 10 mins..
- Heat a wok or skillet and add a tbsp of oil. When oil is heated, add the garlic and cook for 2 mins. Add the long green beans and the sesame seeds. Cook for about 40 minutes until crispy and cooked..
- Place the cod in a large baking dish. Add the wine. Add the olives. Add the tomatoes and some of the onions around the cod. Add the lemon juice and the zest. Add salt and pepper and the rest if the basil leaves. Cook for 20 minutes until the fish is flaky..
- While the fish is cooking, drain the sweet potatoes and mash them. Add fresh parsely, garlic, salt and pepper and a dash of ginger. Keep mashing the potatoes until smooth..
- On a plate place a some mashed sweet potato. Place some cod over the sweet potato with olives and tomatoes. Add some long green beans on top. Serve..
Create a sweet potato mash recipe with only a few ingredients that's Candied bacon: Use my baked bacon recipe and brush maple syrup over each piece to give it a sweet and savory flavor. Put filets on greased baking dish and roast for five to six minutes or until done. While the sweet potatoes are cooking, lay the Parma ham slices on a work surface or chopping board. Peel and boil sweet potatoes and Idaho potatoes until tender. I like sweet potato fries to be thin and We scatter the fries over two hot baking sheets — we use two so the fries aren't too close to each other.
If you find this Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.