Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy muffins recipe. You can cook healthy muffins using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy muffins:
- Take of wheat flour.
- Get of oats flour.
- Take of jaggery.
- Use of vanilla extract.
- Use of baking powder.
- Take of baking soda.
- Prepare of oil.
- Use of yogurt.
- Get of Small piece of butter.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of Cardamom seeds.
- Use of Raisins and cashews.
- Prepare of Mashed bananas.
- Use of Strawberry for topping.
- Get of tsp coco powder.
Steps to make Healthy muffins:
- In a bowl mix yogurt, vanilla extract. Sieve wheat flour, oats flour, baking powder, pinch salt and baking soda to the same bowl..
- Mix well and add jaggery, oil to it. Mix until no lumps found..
- Now preheat oven at 350F.
- Now take a portion of batter and add half of bananas, raisins, cardamom and pour to muffin pan. Add strawberry on top.
- Now mix cocoa powder to other portion of batter. Add more jaggery/sugar based on your taste. Mix it with banana, raisins and cardamom..
- Pour it to muffin pan. Add strawberry as a topping.
- Now place the muffin pan in oven and bake it for 25 minutes..
- Once prepared let it cool for 10 minutes. Remove it and serve hot.
We've tested this base recipe time and time again and let me tell. All of the taste and texture, none of the guilt! These muffins are whole grain, naturally sweetened, and easy to make. Healthy blueberry muffins, made with applesauce, yogurt, oats and big, beautiful fresh blueberries (or frozen!) and no added fat or refined sugars. These no guilt Healthy Zucchini Muffins are so moist and simple to put together.
If you find this Healthy muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.