Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cake Pops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cake Pops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cake pops recipe. To cook cake pops you only need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cake Pops:
- You need of Cake Mix ( your choice of flavor ).
- Provide of Icing ( you can use pre-made or make your own).
- Prepare of Melting chocolate ( any color ).
- Take of Sprinkles or dusting sugar ( any variety ).
- Provide of Cake pop sticks.
- Use of Clear plastic cake pop bags.
- Provide of Vegetable oil ( if needed ).
Instructions to make Cake Pops:
- Make cake mix according to directions on box.
- Let cake cool completely.
- Once cake is cool, break it up into very small pieces. You want it to be a very fine crumble like consistency. I only use the middle of the cake and take over the edges as they tend to be harder..
- Add icing to the cake crumbles. Mix together until all the cake is mixed in the icing. You should be able to make a small ball and it hold its shape. If it's too dry just add a small amount more of icing..
- Shape cake into small golf size balls. Place them on a cookie sheet then refrigerate for about an hour, or you can freeze them for about 30 minutes. You want them to be a little stiff but not rock solid frozen..
- Take cake pop sticks and dip into chocolate then into cake ball. Then dip the cake pop back into the chocolate. Tap excess chocolate off cake pop, swirling to coat the entire pop. Also make sure you dip the PPP deep enough that you get chocolate where the cake meets the stick (the base). This helps to "cement" the cake pop to the stick..
- Melt chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments until melted and thinned out. ( you can add a small bit of vegetable oil to make it thinner and easier to dip in ). It's best to melt the chocolate in mugs or cups that are deep. This make it easier to dip the cake pop in later..
- Quickly sprinkle on dusting sugar or sprinkles as desired. The chocolate hardens fairly quick so make sure you have everything set up they you want to use..
- Set the cake pop upright into another mug or into styrofoam if you have it so the chocolate can set..
- Once done coating all the cake pops with chocolate store them on a cookie sheet in the refrigerator to harden thoroughly..
- At this point you could put them in individual clear bags to distribute or set up for a display at a party, etc..
If you find this Cake Pops recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.