Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheese Stuffed Peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese Stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Start with changing the bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost somewhat more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese stuffed peppers recipe. To make cheese stuffed peppers you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheese Stuffed Peppers:
- Use 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 oz of cream cheese.
- Provide 2 oz of cheddar cheese; small cubes.
- Get 1 head of garlic; roasted.
- Take 1/4 C of minced red onion.
- Provide 1/2 t of smoked paprika.
- Provide 1/2 t of smoked cumin.
- Use 1/4 t of cayenne pepper.
- Take 2/3 C of french fried onions.
- Take 1 pinch of salt & black pepper.
- Provide as needed of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Cheese Stuffed Peppers:
- Split peppers in half vertically and remove ribs and seeds..
- Drizzle enough vegetable oil on the peppers to coat. Lay in a small casserole dish or small saute pan. Roast 15 minutes. Set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar, dried spices, red onion, roasted garlic, salt, and pepper..
- Stuff peppers with cheese mixture, and top with french fried onions..
- Lay peppers in a small casserole dish or small saute pan. Bake at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly..
- Variations; Parsley, rosemary, thyme, oregano, marjoram, chervil, coriander, mint, Mexican oregano, sage, saffron, white rice, potatoes, quinoa, sweet potatoes, couscous, risotto, brown rice, wild rice, spanish rice, polenta, noodles, bulgur, broccoli, artichoke, avocado, poblano, ancho chile, chipotle, serrano peppers, jalapeños, corn, zucchini, yellow squash, scallions, chives, sofrito, shallots, habanero, bacon, celery, celery seed, capers, black beans, kidney beans, carrots, cauliflower,.
- Cont'd; tomato sauce, cream sauce, broccoli, broccoli rabe, chickpeas, chives, shredded coconut, fontina, goat cheese, parmesean, mozzarella, provolone, chili powder, crushed pepper flakes, corn, cumin, eggplant, fennel, harissa, leeks, lemon, lime, mushroom, paprika, applewood seasoning, yellow onion, yellow squash, zucchini, diced tomatoes, red wine, white wine, red wine vinegar, sherry, giardenera.
If you find this Cheese Stuffed Peppers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.